Professionalism and Conduct
- Treat video competitions as though you were in a court room (one speaker at a time and stop for objections)
- Use an area that is: quite, isolated from others with some level of privacy, free from distractions, sit instead of standing, use a desk or table that is relatively empty, ensure your face is clearly visible in the video, consider backgrounds carefully as they can be a distraction, avoid backlighting.
- Mute your microphone when not actively speaking
- Consider using a headset to improve audio quality
- Close all other programs to avoid popups
- Silence cell phones
General Resources for Students
The resources linked here are general legal resources recommended for law students. These should be available in the UW Law Library.